Friday, February 27, 2009

Better than the alternative.....

Yesterday was my birthday and it was a good one. My husband, mom, and I went for a short little road trip and had lunch and visited my in-laws over in Arkansas.











I got alot of birthday cards, as well as telephone calls and the first time ever for me blog and Facebook well wishes! That is so much fun to me and very interesting how our communication is changing.












This sweet little crocheted heart bookmark came in my birthday card and it was handmade and sent by my friend Beth.

















I got flowers from Carolyn and Bill and it made my day brighter. I am blessed to have nice and thoughtful friends.








My mother gave me this Trail of Pony's horse to add to my collection.






And hubby got me a new iphone and I love it..........actually he got it for me early in the month, but it was my birthday gift just the same, and to carry it in. . . . . . .


a new bag for an old hag...... :)

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a great day! What great gifts. I covet the bag!Happy Birthday again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KT!!!!!! Have an awesome weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Happy Birthday! Lovely gifts. Sounds like a great birthday. Have a wondeful Birthday weekend! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh stop, you are NOT an old hag!! ;) I do like that bag, though! I hope you had a great birthday!!! Sounds like you were well-spoiled, as you should be!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear comments from my friends in the blog world!