Wednesday, February 18, 2009

PEEK- A- BOO


I SEE YOU!













and I am cute!


Isn't this one of the cutest little faces you have saw for awhile!







She has got the oddest color eyes I have ever saw.



Sometimes they look gold, sometimes they look green and sometimes they look blue. I guess it is the classic case of Hazel eyes.




She is just about 10 weeks old I would guess. Why do we not know this little detail?


Well, our good friends came home last Sunday night from a weekend art show and found her at their house, dumped. Our friends live in the country and have that problem, like all country folks do. It seems like the trend for dumping animals of all kinds is getting worse with the economy. Our friends have cats and not dogs so and they don't have a fence for her, and live by the highway. The husband wants to keep her, but the wife does not. They have just rescued 2 badly banged up kittens from the ditch by the highway.

She says taking care of 6 cats is enough! :)



She looks like a purebred Staffordshire Bull Terrier, and fits the AKC breed description.



and not a American Staffordshire Terrier (Pit).


She is sweet, smart, and willing to please and loves people.


Watch this video and see her bounce like a bunny!







She would be a great dog for the person famaliar with this breed.

If you are interested in her being a part of your family leave me a message on this post with your name and email address.

4 comments:

  1. OMG!! That is the cutest little baby girl ever!! How could anyone leave her? You are right, I would say that is a stafford. She looks very healthy, maybe she was stolen, and got away? I know it is far fetched , but I hate to think someone dumped her! Good thing I don't live closer! I would melt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww KT she is toooo sweet. I sure hope that you guys can find her a great home!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is soooo cute! Someone will snatch her up real quick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so hope y'all find a home for that cutie! I would take her if I was closer and it wouldn't cause a divorce!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear comments from my friends in the blog world!