Friday, February 6, 2009

How is the remodel going?

The paint cans are still sitting on the steps to the basement. Why so, you ask?




Well we are being visited by the cold bug. . . . . . . we have boxes of tissue all around and hubby is the worst, and I am trying my best to fight it off. There is a lot of coughing, sneezing and blowing going on right about now.
I just discovered they have custom Kleenex boxes you can buy for special occasions..........I guess this one is for your wedding because the guests are crying because they don't think you should do it......or is it because they are so overjoyed you are finally getting married...
Weird I think, but what do I know, personalized boxes of Kleenex is just wrong on so many levels to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear comments from my friends in the blog world!