Sunday, April 5, 2009

An Angel with a Heart of Gold

My dear friend Kim "aka" TrainWreck author of Cowboys, Kids, and Sunsets and Gillespie Galleries in Show Low, Arizona


is working on a project


very important and


very dear to her heart












to benefit the family of a close friend of her family who was killed in a hunting accident

this past March. This is a very young family with 2 young boys and

this has hit their family hard and Kim just wants to help out.


I encourage you to go to her blog underlined above to see if it is anything you would want to purchase and help their family.



Kim is pictured above wearing one of her handmade pendants that is similar to the one called "Cowboy"s Halo".
The details are in the left column of Kim's blog under the Cowboy's Halo








I have one of Kim's pendants she gave me when we met in Amarillo and I love it!!!!
The pendant for sale on Kim's site is similar to the one I am wearing off of my turquoise necklace above. They are really cool and you would be helping a special family in need.

4 comments:

  1. OH Karen! You are the sweetest handpicked mom ever!!! I love you! I am so blessed to have you in my life. Thank you for your help. I have several orders. It is the least I can do. My friends are the very best, you would love them. I am so fortunate to have so many wonderful friends. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't she so thoughtful and talented! I posted a link for her on my blog as well. I hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She truly is an angel! I will go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the pictures! I do hope to order a pendant. TW is such a caring soul. And she is so creative and artistic, too! I didn't know that you two got to meet. How cool! I hope I get to meet some of my blogger buddies someday!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear comments from my friends in the blog world!