Sunday, January 18, 2009

Was it a better time?


This is my Grandmother and my older brother taken in about 1949 or 1950 at Stevenson, Washington. I think it is such an adorable photo of both of them. Those two were very close and they had a very close bond, this was taken just before my brother came down with polio. We have had so many things to be grateful for and one of them is the polio vaccine. I think we all take so many things for granted that we don't have to worry about like they did back then. Can you imagine how many things have changed just in the last twenty years! We were not blogging back then that is for sure! :)

1 comment:

  1. That is a great photo. Yes you are righ, we are very lucky to have the vaccines we have today.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear comments from my friends in the blog world!