Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Scottish Countryside

In 2005 my husband went on a business trip to London, Aberdeen Scotland, and Stavanger, Norway. Our friend Richard took Ross all around the countryside touring one weekend in February. I think he was lucky to have had unusually nice weather for that time of year there.



Our friends living in Aberdeen, are English and Richard and Ross got to know each other from working together. They come visit us while Richard is on company business in our town, but I am embarrassed to say I haven't been to see them yet.



The photographs Ross took are absolutely beautiful!





I have been in love with this small Scottish church ever since the photo was developed in our camera. I plan to see it for myself one day and photograph it again and again, and again!












Dunnotar castle ruin was filmed in the movie Braveheart.








This is the small town of Pitlochry


a beautiful seaside village



I would love to go take my own photograph and visit Richard and Angie!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear comments from my friends in the blog world!