Friday, December 19, 2008

YES, ROBIN THE TREE GOT DECORATED.....



My cousin was here just after Thanksgiving and was worried I would not get my mom's house decorated for Christmas because I am so slow this year I guess....well it took all my effort :)







Well I got the family room one done,











and the keeping room one,






















and the dining room one,

















I even got the tree in the bathroom up,



















the mantel in the living room,




















I got the nativity on the buffet,



















Oh, and I got the kitchen cabinet done too.

















We fixed the food and then the company came to feast!


















It was a good time and Mom has a great group of long time friends.











Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


1 comment:

  1. Great job. I'll try to post a couple of pics. but I didn't do much this year. I finally got the decorations on my tree this morning :)I wish I was there to see yours "in person". I love your house at Christmas. Deb

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear comments from my friends in the blog world!