Sunday, October 12, 2008

God's Majesty



I have a love affair with this bridge at Yosemite National Park! I have to photograph it every time we go there! Funny huh? I think (know) I am suffering from travel withdrawal! I have been thinking of where I would want to go if I did not have so much tying me down here at home. I am ready to get things back to "normal" whatever that is, and be able to take a trip. We seem to have all kinds of things keeping us at home since hubby retired. We did a remodel on a house we bought across the street for my mom to live in....that was an experience in itself. I got over my fascination of the show "Flip this House", after that. Those words will never cross my lips again! :) During that adventure I had both hands operated on for carpal tunnel syndrome, and my husband had knee surgery. We got my mom moved in but we still have the exterior work to do. The house is adorable now, but it had not been touched since 1956! I am not exaggerating when I tell you we pulled up the original carpet either. Hello sinus infections!!! Well anyway....we have been still cleaning out stuff at the original homestead and still have it to redo before we put it up for sale...







Oh, and did I tell you we are going to start on our house too.........oh, do I dread another one so soon. This is what I dream about, standing in front of Bridal Veil Falls in Yosemite again. I want to see the Grandeur of Yosemite Valley and soak up the beauty! It is truly one of God's most creative works of art, but then also is this...


The Grand Canyon is another one of those places you go and you think there is truly a God, because this is no accident, it is the work of a divine artist! As you sit on the rim and behold the immense beauty of it, you get those little chills going down your spine! We were there around Thanksgiving one year. It was so peaceful and tranquil. I would like to go there again also... I wonder where my dreams take me tonight......good night folks, I am going to go drift off and see where the sandman takes me! If I go to Scotland tonight I will let you know....

1 comment:

  1. You were at the Grand Canyon! That's a little ways from my home. Ok about 4 hours, but kinda close! I love that bridge I would be taking photos of it too! What a great post! You are a busy lady aren't you!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear comments from my friends in the blog world!