Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hurricane Ike Part 2

I have heard from my family members and they are doing okay. I haven't talked to my brother, Wesley, since the eye was over their house, but Sarah said they were fine from the second round. They lost privacy fencing and had something in the swimming pool the last I heard. Sarah said she and Jay had lost some shingles off their house up by Plantersville, but that was all. Now the hard part for them will being without electricity for some time in the heat. Jay and Sarah have a 5th wheel trailer with a generator so they can stay somewhat cool at night if they have gasoline to run it. Mark and Belinda Matthiesen made it without many problems also at Montgomery. I am very thankful they all were as lucky as they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear comments from my friends in the blog world!