Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hurricane Ike Part 3

Sarah said they have electricity & water now and that they had friends staying with them who are still without electricity and some restaurants are open in their area so they can go out if needed. My brother and his wife do not have electric yet at their house, but they are closer into Houston than Sarah. I guess they are okay but I am sure they are not having a picnic! My sister-in-laws sister came up from the Edna area and brought them ice chests of ice and a generator, but I guess my brother did not hook up the generator. I know if you don't know what you are doing it can back feed into the power lines and kill the guys working on the power lines.... I do not know if that was his reason or not, but they could go up to the kids if they get tired of ruffing it. I guess Wes wants to go to work! :) Well I would too if they have electricity and air conditioning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear comments from my friends in the blog world!