Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom



Mom celebrated her 87th birthday on the 6th.  Her friends threw her a party at a local steak house and 18 attended.  Mom and her friends are all square dancers and have been friends for many years.  My parents started square dancing  in about 1957, but most of those that danced before about 1965 or so have gone on now.  When Mom had her 80th birthday celebration we had square danceing along with the party....  my in-laws couldn't believe she still had the dosey doe goin' on, and she still does!


Wilma made the cake...
yep, it was good!


Ruth Ann cut the cake....


and everyone had a good time
including the birthday girl!


Happy Birthday Momma 
I love you!

1 comment:

  1. awww, thats sweet! Happy birthday to her too! Your momma looks like she enjoys just about anything, but especially when people are involved, thats quite a birthday bash group!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear comments from my friends in the blog world!