Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Pinto World Show in Tulsa, Oklahoma

Spot is helping Karly read Cosmo! =) They are bored...







Family is a true blessing! We love you girls





T...we miss you like crazy!











My mom and I visited several days during the Pinto World Show in Tulsa to watch Karly and Robin show. Karly was showing Cool N Candid "aka" Spot. Robin showed the yearling stallion Chance. After the show they went on to Ft. Worth, Texas to show at the Paint World Show. It was such fun to see them both. We missed seeing Taylr but hopefully we will see her soon. She was going to cheerleader camp & dosen't do the horse thing anymore. I miss them since they moved to Kentucky. Cool N Candid and Chance are sired by Cool Heir, APHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear comments from my friends in the blog world!