Saturday, July 5, 2008

Zoe's Haircut Day


Now am I not just the most beautiful! Dodi thinks so and she is all that counts! She loves me and I know it!



This is the before and after of Zoe's haircut on Friday. I just started grooming around the first of the year. Our groomer's seemed to be dropping like flys and our dogs were having health problems so I was forced to learn. I bought a video, which was very good, and bought the equipment and off we went...the problem is it takes me forever to get one done. Zoe gets lots of breaks because she has a leg injury and she gets so tired on the table. I decided I needed to learn when Zoe had surgery and Chloe became sick with her Cushings and diabetes. I really like doing it and it gives me some "quality" time with her. =) I know I am not the best, but I think I do okay. I was lucky because the girls had always been done by professionals and they had them trained really well to stand still.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear comments from my friends in the blog world!