Wednesday, June 24, 2009

WhooooHoooooooo

This past week was the World Pinto Show being held in Tulsa Oklahoma and my cousins bring their show string in from Kentucky to participate there and then go on to the World Youth Paint Horse Show in Ft. Worth which is starting this week.



Karly rides and loves her Gelding Cool N Candid aka Spot. I just love his head and the way he is always watching everything going on and how alert he alway is.






This year Karly defended her Sr.Youth World Champion in Western Pleasure and then the next day went back to win Sr. Youth World Champion in Ideal Pinto and then 5th in the World in Disciplined Rail on her beloved Spot. We are all so proud of them both!!!!!












We always have a big time watching Karly show her horse and usually a yearling comes along for halter, this year it was Scooter the yearling. This is big boy Scooter












It's a hot job but somebody has to do it! :)







She cleans up pretty well too!





We had a very productive photo shoot at Woodward Park in Tulsa Monday night before they headed out to Ft. Worth. I wish Karly all the luck and I wish we could have gone down with her!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited I can leave a comment! I have been trying for weeks! Beautiful girl. I missed you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I can leave a comment again!
    Spot is one beautiful horse! And the girls are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear comments from my friends in the blog world!